The Hoops Scoop - November 23, 2011
The Hoops Scoop is a compilation of the day’s top local basketball news.
- CSU needed overtime to knock off the Manhatten College Jaspers last night at Moby Arena. The Rams finished 3-1 in the NIT Tip-Off with their only loss coming to Stanford.
- Metro State men continued their hot start as they easily took care off Colorado College last night 71-43. Jonathan Morse led the Roadrunners with 14 points and 8 rebounds.
- The DU men's team is getting ready for a tough stretch of games against quality opponents. After tonight's game against St. Mary's they go to Cal and Utah State.
- CNNSI's Ian Thomsen takes a look at Nuggets' GM Masai Ujiri and how he is keeping in touch with his African root.
- The DU women are starting to get some attention after their hot start to the season. They were recently ranked 22nd in the Mid-Major Poll that was released on Tuesday.
- DenverPioneers.com caught up with freshman Royce O'Neale to get his thoughts on playing for the Pioneers.
- This might come as a surprise to Nuggets fans, but J.R. Smith is already in his coach's doghouse in China.
- Kaetlyn Murdoch, the standout forward for the DU women, was named College Sports Madness Mid-Major Player of the Week.
- Get ready for a little interstate rivalry when CU heads down to the Air Force Academy to take on the Falcons tonight at Clune Arena
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out the Hoops Scoop Archive
Find us on facebook
Follow us on twitter