The Hoops Scoop - December 8, 2011
The Hoops Scoop is a compilation of the day’s top Colorado basketball news
- The DU men dropped a heartbreaker last night as Iona knocked off the Pioneers 80-78 in overtime at Magness. The match-up feature two of the top mid-major programs and the game certainly lived up to the expectations.
- CU welcomed Fresno State to the Coors Events Center and handed the Bulldogs a 71-64 defeat. Andre Roberson led the Buffs with 21 points and 10 rebounds.
- The CSU men traveled to the legendary Cameron Indoor Stadium to take on Duke. The Rams were unable to match the Blue Devils size and lost 87-64.
- The Air Force men put a huring on Wright State as they took care of the visitors with a 55-34 victory at Clune Arena.
- Unfortunately, the Lady Falcons were not able to find the same success in their battle in Minnesota. Air Force fell to the Gophers 81-46.
- Purdue High School's girls team was dominate last night as they easily took care of Kennedy 79-14. Madison Hunt led the Impalas wtih 18 points.
- CU freshman Arielle Roberson recently had surgery on her left hip and will use this season a medical redshirt.
- Is Kosta Koufos still growing? The 7-footer recently had a visit to the doctor and that appears to be the case. The big man has seen his wingspan grow to an unbelievable 7-7.
Check out the Hoops Scoop Archive
Contact us at email@example.com
Find us on facebook
Follow us on twitter