The Hoops Scoop - December 1, 2011
The Hoops Scoop is a compilation of the day’s top Colorado basketball news
- Colorado State welcomed CU to Moby Arena and the game between the two biggest schools in Colorado didn't disappoint. CSU came away with a 65-64 victory as Nate Tomlinson's shot at the buzzer rimmed out.
- Don't look now, but the DU pioneers are a team to respected. They traveled to Logan, UT and erased the Aggies 33 game home winning streak as they knocked off the Utah State 67-54.
- The high school season got kicked off last night and it started with a bang. Grandview knocked off the three-time defending champion Regis Raiders at Grandview High School.
- Nuggets' GM Masai Ujiri spoke to the media last night about his teams plans for rebuilding the roster. One of the top priorities for Ujiri is to re-sign Nene.
- The University of Colorado women defeated San Francisco last night at the Coors Events Center. Chucky Jeffery led the Buffaloes with a career-high 26 points.
- The Rocky Mountain High School girls hoops team came away with a 38-37 victory in their season opener against Heritage.
Check out the Hoops Scoop Archive
Contact us at email@example.com
Find us on facebook
Follow us on twitter