This Day in Nuggets History - November 25
The Denver Nuggets were scheduled to welcome the world champion Dallas Mavericks to Pepsi Center tonight. That game has been canceled due to the ongoing NBA lockout. However...
On November 25th...
- The Denver Nuggets are 7-6 since joining the NBA
- In 2009, Denver traveled to Minneapolis and knocked off the division rival Minnesota Timberwolves 125-111. The Nuggets were led by Carmelo Anthony's 22 points and Nene chipped in 17 points, 8 rebounds and 6 assists. The loss pushed Minnesota to their worst start in franchise history at 1-14. Check Out the Recap.
- In 2003, the Nuggets welcomed Phoenix to Pepsi Center and were not kind to their guests as they delivered the Suns a 110-80 beatdown. The Nuggets were led by 'Melo's 17 points, but had nice contributions from a number of players as seven Nuggets scored in double figures. Amare Stoudemire led Phoenix with 25 points and 13 rebounds. Check Out the Recap.
- In 1995, Karl Malone and the Utah Jazz came to Denver and were handed a 94-91 defeat in the Mile High City. Denver was led by Dale Ellis' 22 points and Bryant Stith also threw in 19 points in the victory. The Jazz were led my Malone's 28 points and 12 rebounds while John Stockton contributed 19 points to go along with 12 assists. Check Out the Box Score.
- In 1983, Denver traveld west to Salt Lake City to take on the Jazz. This trip proved to be unsuccessful for the Nuggets as they fell to Utah 126-124 in a thrilling game.
- In 1978, the Phoenix Suns visited McNichols Sports Arena to take on the Nuggets in a Western Conference battle. Denver was too much for the Suns on this night and came away with a 108-104 victory.
<< November 22 - November 27 >>
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter