This Day in Nuggets History - November 22
Mile High Hoops takes a look back at the history of the Denver Nuggets
Derrick Rose and the Chicago Bulls were scheduled to visit Pepsi Center this evening to take on the Denver Nuggets. That game has been canceled due to the ongoing NBA lockout. However...
On November 22...
- The Denver Nuggets are 7-7 since joining the NBA in 1976
- In 2006, Denver took on the Golden State Warriors in Oakland and came away with a 115-112 victory. Carmelo Anthony led the Nuggets with 33 points and 9 rebounds. Check Out the Recap.
- In 2005, the Nuggets went into our nation's capital and stole a 108-105 victory over the Wizards. The Nuggets were paced by Marcus Camby and 'Melo, both of which had double-doubles on the night. Gilbert Arenas was in a groove as he notched 36 points and 10 assists. Check Out the Recap.
- In 2002, Denver welcomed the Clippers to Pepsi Center and won a low scoring affair 72-70. James Posey hit the game-winning buzzer-beater to give the Nuggets the victory. Denver had trailed by 16 at one point in the 4th quarter before rallying back. Check Out the Recap.
- In 1989, the Nuggets went up to Minneapolis to take on the Timberwolves. Denver knocked off their future division rival 96-93.
- In 1988, the New Jersey Nets traveled to Denver and apparantly forget to bring their talents with them. The Nuggets were not kind to the Nets and handed the visitors a 141-106 defeat at McNichols Sports Arena.
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter