This Day in Nuggets History - November 21
Mile High Hoops takes a look back at the history of the Denver Nuggets
The Denver Nuggets were set to travel to Los Angeles to take on Blake Griffin and the Clippers tonight at Staples Center. That game has been canceled due to the ongoing NBA lockout. However...
On November 21st
- The Denver Nuggets are 13-7 since joining the NBA
- In 2009, Denver welcomed the Bulls to Pepsi Center and came away with a 112-93 victory. Carmelo Anthony led Denver with 30 points, 11 rebounds and 7 assists. The win was Denver 15th consecutive victory at Pepsi Center. Check Out the Recap.
- In 2008, the Nuggets fell to the Los Angeles Lakers in what would be a preview of that season's conference finals. Kobe Bryant paced the Lakers with 29 points in only 30 minutes of action. Nene and J.R. Smith both chipped in 18 points for Denver in the losing effort. Check Out the Recap.
- In 2004, Denver put a hurting on the visiting Dallas Mavericks 110-82. Greg Buckner led the way for Denver as he put up 28 points. Kenyon Martin chipped in 19 points and 10 rebounds for the Nuggets. Check Out the Box Score.
- In 1996, Michael Jordan and the rest of the Chicago Bulls came to McNichols Sports Arena to take on the Nuggets. His Airness led the Bulls with 31 points as Chicago won the game 110-92. Bryant Stith led Denver with 20 points, including going 11-12 from the charity stripe. Check Out the Box Score.
- In 1985, the Nuggets welcomed the Showtime Lakers to Denver and snuck out a 121-120 victory.
- In 1979, the San Diego Clippers made a trip to the Mile High City. Unfortunately for the visitors, the Donnie Walsh led Nuggets proved too much and won the game 105-84
Find us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter